I created this page for Mason's baby scrapbook. Usually, I try not to put one photo on such a large page, but sometimes the picture calls for it. I love this picture because it is the first one of Braden and Mason together. I love how they are both sleeping next to one another. They have so much fun playing with each other every day. They love being brothers.
Pictures, words, and stamped images.
This page is from Braden's baby scrapbook. I was just starting to learn new scrapbooking techniques (layouts, stamping, sponging) when I made this page. It was a lot of fun and is one of my favorites in the album. These pictures were taken when Braden was just a week of two old. He was in the hospital at the time. I love these pictures of Trent and Braden because you can see how much they look alike.
Braden loves his Daddy.
Simple but beautiful.
This scrapbook page is one of the very first I ever made. It is from my wedding day, January, 2 2004. The page consists of 5 pictures on just one piece of paper. As simple as it is, it's one of my favorites. I feel the clocks represent eternity.
3 comments:
These are very cool Kat, I'm sure Dad could help you figure out a good way to scan them all, but very cool all the same.
The picture of Braden sleeping by Mason is adorable!
I think the photos work well, but I'd take them near a window and turn the flash off, try to get some natural light so the colors don't get washed out. Either way those these pages are very well put together. Nice work.
Post a Comment