Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason!

My beautiful baby boy, Mason, will be one year old this Saturday, May 31st. Due to several conflicting schedules on the 31st, we held a birthday party for him on May 17th so that all his family could help us celebrate. His party was frog themed.
THIS IS THE BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITATION
THIS IS THE BIRTHDAY CARD THAT I MADE FOR HIM
(it scanned a little crooked due to the embellishments)
Happy Birthday Mason!

5 comments:

Jacob Keele said...

I think these cards look great Kat!




jakwvd

Jacob Keele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin Keele said...

Awesome cards!

Kevin Keele said...

...as usual.

Richard Keele said...

you know, you're so talented, I was here in CA and I overheard two ladies one telling the other that her photo album was super professional. I remember glancing over and thinking, Kathy could do so much better.