This Saturday my sister, Kristal, and her fiance, Robert, will tie-the-knot. I've created a sign-in book where the guests can write their congratulatory comments. Below are photos of the pages. (Sorry the image quality is poor.)
This is so cute Kathy! What a great sister you are!!! Tyler and Corinne are doing the same thing for their sign in book, only it's all digital and will be printed. Why didn't anyone have this great idea for my wedding?!?!?
I agree with Nisha - why didn't anyone think of this sooner? These look fantastic - they give me good ideas for my wedding album. Yes, it's been five years since I've been married, but it will get done someday...Thanks for the inspiration.
4 comments:
This is so cute Kathy! What a great sister you are!!! Tyler and Corinne are doing the same thing for their sign in book, only it's all digital and will be printed. Why didn't anyone have this great idea for my wedding?!?!?
Kathy, you are really, really good at this stuff.
I agree with Nisha - why didn't anyone think of this sooner? These look fantastic - they give me good ideas for my wedding album. Yes, it's been five years since I've been married, but it will get done someday...Thanks for the inspiration.
you're so talented, I love the idea, and the pages are sooo cute. I love all the pictures too
Post a Comment