
My adorable nephew Max just turned 2 last week. This is the card that I made for him. The image isn't the best quality, I ran out of time to scan it, and am still adjusting to my new camera. But the card turned out so cute that I just had to post it.
Happy Birthday Max! We love you!
5 comments:
It's cute!
Max loves it!
I felt bad that I didn't get a chance to really tell you how awesome this card is - I was too busy running around getting everything ready. It is just too cute! You're so good at this. You should start an Etsy shop and sell handmade cards - seriously!
yeah I totally agree with heather! i've only seen like five of these things you make and I'd totally buy them!
KAT! this card is awesome, and sorry I never comment on your blog, but I visit it a lot so don't hate me...okay?
-Jake
Post a Comment