Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August Birthday Cards

My Dad's birthday was last Saturday and my brother-in-law Robert has his birthday coming up next week. I made them similar birthday cards.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
My Dad received a little something extra inside of his card....two tickets for 'one hug and one kiss' from each of my kids. When I asked my boys what they wanted to give Grandpa for his birthday they both told me a guitar. While it is true that Grandpa does love to play the guitar, he already has a couple of them and they are a bit out of our budget. Later my younger son, Mason told me he wanted to give Grandpa two tickets... so that is what Grandpa received this year from Braden and Mason. Let me also add that he loved the gift.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

cute Kathy, I love how creative you are! August 15th is my birthday too, and my dads. Do you have a cricut? My dad got me one for my birthday, I havent gotten it yet, but Id love to see some projects made with it, if you do