Here are the scrapbook pages that I created for my family's 2010 Disneyland vacation. I created the book digitally using my memories suite. I've already ordered the book and can't wait for it's arrival. Enjoy!
Very Cute... You did an awesome job... Looks like tons of fun:) The font i used on my scrapbook page is one of those Creative memories fonts only good to be used in there Storybook creator plus software...
Very nice girl, but how am i not suprised at how good it is. that is more like a picture chapter book! excelent now you wont forget anything:) I'm so jealous!!!
3 comments:
Nice.......Hi Friend Visit My Blog at http://topnew-s.blogspot.com
Very Cute... You did an awesome job... Looks like tons of fun:) The font i used on my scrapbook page is one of those Creative memories fonts only good to be used in there Storybook creator plus software...
Very nice girl, but how am i not suprised at how good it is. that is more like a picture chapter book! excelent now you wont forget anything:) I'm so jealous!!!
Post a Comment